On the occasion of marking the Day of the Municipality of Lebane, the head of the Jablanica administrative district, Miloš Ćirić, was presented with a November plaque.
Jablanica District is located in the southeastern part of Serbia. Includes city and municipality:
- City Leskovac urban settlement Leskovac,
- Municipality Bojnik place Bojnik,
- Municipality Lebane place Lebane,
- Municipality Medvedja place Medvedja,
- Municipality Vlasotince place Vlasotince and
- Municipality Crna Trava place Crna Trava.
There are a total of 255 463 inhabitants (Census 2011). Its seat is the town of Leskovac, southern Serbia largest settlement.